COVID-19 and Safety Information
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this if you’ve visited our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
– Please arrive 10 minutes EARLY for your appointment
– Please pull up to the table that is in front of our office and a team member will help guide you where to park and how to check in
– Please be sure to wear your mask when entering the office
– You will complete a consent form and have your temperature checked in your vehicle
– When your provider is ready to see you, a team member will escort you into the office to pay any co-payments or balances and then bring you to your treatment area
– When your appointment is complete you will exit through the side door of the office
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.