- 1994 – Graduated with BS in Biology from Virginia Military Institute and a minor in Business
- Graduated with Distinction (Academic Honor)
- Carroll Award for academic achievement – study of Biology (‘91-’93)
- Kappa Alpha Fraternity (Honorary induction for top graduating cadets)
United States Air Force
- 1997 – Commissioned 2nd Lieutenant in the Reserves
- 1998 – Officer Training School
- 1998 – Promoted to Captain – Active Duty
- 1998-1999 – Advanced Education in General Dentistry – Eglin AFB, FL
- Elected top Resident
- Stationed Eglin AFB
- “First plank” team member Pentagon Dental Clinic
- 1998 – Graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry
- Member – American Dental Association
- Fellow of the International College of Implantology
- Member – Virginia Dental Association
- VADPAC Committee
- House of Delegates
- Member – Academy of General Dentistry (1998-present)
- VAGD secretary
- VAGD Mastertrack chair
- 2005 – Fellowship
- 2017- mastership
- Developed and ran Master track program for the Virginia Academy of General Dentistry
- VDA -co chair of Va Political Action Committee
- Who’s Who in America
- Completed 8 Kois Center continuing education program. Over 160 hours of CE in all aspects of dentistry.
- The Misch Institute implant surgical mini residency
- LVI core 1
- Member: American Board of Sleep Medicine
- Over 500 hours of advanced education in cosmetic dentistry and TMJ disorder related issues.
- Voted Top Dentist multiple years by the Washingtonian Magazine and The Northern Virginia Magazine
- Northern Virginia Dental Clinic
- Clinical Instructor at the Medical College of Virginia
- Mission trip to Dominican Republic
- MOM’s Project
- Knights of Columbus
- Various community activities
Working on my faith and spirit.
Anything that allows me to spend time with my wife Erin. Married for 19 years we love going on dates, especially to the Caps. She loved me when I was a broke student. She has made me a better person.
Spending time with my three children, Noah, Oscar and Audrey. Love driving them to soccer
tournaments and dance competitions, and hanging with them at the beach.
Always learning and creating in dentistry.
Obsessed with reading things that could help make me a great a better husband, father, leader, dentist ect…
Developing young leaders.
Staying healthy and active: Working out, meditation and golf.