Smiles for Centreville believes in giving back to our community. Drs. Hutchison, Gorman, Mooney, and Grossman participate in a variety of community outreach activities and events, including:
- Our office visits elementary schools to talk to students about dental health in February. We help children understand the benefits of having great oral hygiene!
- Dr. Hutchison has provided services for the Mattaponi Indian Reservation for over 25 years!
- We participate in the Give Kids a Smile event, sponsored by the American Dental Association, which is held on the first Friday in February. Last year over 480,000 children were treated around the country by volunteer dentists.
- We have provided toothbrushes to many organizations, one of which is Operation Christmas Child.
- We participate with Fairfax County Family Services and provide reduced-fee dentistry to some of the economically disadvantaged of Fairfax County.
- For over 5 years we have supported the Cell Phones for Soldiers program.
- Our doctors volunteer their services at the Northern Virginia Dental Clinic in Bailey’s Crossroads, serving the working poor in Northern Virginia.
- We also participate with Mission of Mercy, which provides free health and dental services for the economically disadvantaged. Since its inception in 2000, Virginia dentists and their staffs have worked on 35 weekend projects throughout Virginia and have provided over $14 million in free dental care. Our dentists at Smiles for Centreville have volunteered in many of these events.
To learn more about community outreach and our dental office in Centreville, Virginia, please contact us today!